Leave a lasting impact
Help the hurting and homeless today and tomorrow. It can be as simple as naming City Gospel Mission in your will, but there are many other options.
Here are some examples of giving that can provide a lasting legacy:
- As a thank you for your friendship with City Gospel Mission, we are delighted to be able to help you create a legal will online through our partnership with GiftWise. It is 100% free to you and many people finish in 20 minutes or less. Get started.
- You can also create a Will in just minutes here: christianwill.org
- Name City Gospel Mission as your life insurance beneficiary
- Donate stocks or mutual funds
- Set up a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Donate real estate or personal property
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trust
Take the Next Step
Learn how to put City Gospel Mission in Your Will
If you have any questions or would like to move forward with one of these ways to give, please contact Paul Spence at (513) 345-1048 or email@example.com.
If you choose to include us in your estate planning, please contact Paul Spence at (513) 345-1048 to let us know. You can change your plans at any time but notifying City Gospel Mission helps us plan more effectively.
City Gospel Mission is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations.