Teen Impact provides services, knowledge and resources to assist the church in their efforts to minister to teens in Hamilton County and the surrounding counties of Southwest Ohio.
Here is what is in the toolbox to share with churches:
- High School Conferences – Churches invite teenagers from their sphere of influence to take part in our spiritual growth workshops. Most are held at a local higher education institution to expose the students to the institution and what they have to offer.
- Junior High Retreats – The retreats are for churches to invite tweeners from their sphere of influence to take part in a weekend of spiritual exploration. Currently funded by Matthew 25 ministries at Kirkwood Camp in Wilmington, Ohio so the cost is free.
- Gender Specific Retreats – Targeting but not exclusive to mentoring pairs. These retreats address gender-specific concerns on health, wellness, dating, self-esteem and more through a Biblical lens. The students are split into age-appropriate discussions around these issues while enjoying the fun amenities that are offered at Kirkwood Camp in Wilmington, Ohio.
- Impact Rally Nights – An opportunity to connect with those you have met at any of the Teen Impact events and to learn more about what the ministry has to offer.
- Mission Trips (pre-selected 10th -12th-grade students) – Spend a week investing in a community to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through actionable love of a servant’s heart. We believe that our teens are ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Mission trips give them the opportunity to exercise their faith among caring adults who will work alongside them.
Want to learn more about incorporating Teen Impact at your church? Or are you a parent and would like to know what churches offer Teen Impact for your child? Contact Teen Impact Director Arturo Minera to learn more.
City Gospel Mission is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations.