Help the hungry and homeless for free when you buy groceries!
Your Kroger Plus Card has even more value now — community value! Each time you use your Plus Card when purchasing groceries, Kroger makes a donation to City Gospel Mission to help feed the hungry in our community. All you have to do is register your card at www.kroger.com/communityrewards. It’s that easy!
Please follow the steps below to enroll your Kroger Card to support City Gospel Mission.
- Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Sign in to your online Kroger account (or create an account if you don’t have one).
- Click Kroger Community Rewards and search for “City Gospel Mission” or our organization’s Kroger number: FS806.
- Under “Select Your Organization” click the dot for City Gospel Mission, then click “Save.”
- Use your registered Kroger Plus card every time you shop at Kroger. Your purchases will earn money for City Gospel Mission!
- Please share information about this great program with your friends and family!
Registering your Plus Card to support City Gospel Mission does not affect your fuel points or grocery discounts in any way.
Good news! Kroger changed the program so you no longer need to re-enroll each year. If you enrolled your Plus Card to support us after April 2016, you don’t need to re-enroll at this time. Your shopping will continue to support City Gospel Mission.
For more information about supporting City Gospel Mission with the Kroger Community Rewards Program, contact us at email@example.com or call Melissa at (513) 345-1032.